16 Signs You Are Type A
(Huffington Post online, “16 Signs You’re A Little (Or a Lot) Type A”, 1/13/14)
- Waiting in long lines kills you a little bit inside.
- You’ve been described as a perfectionist, overachiever, workaholic, or all of the above.
- You bite your nails or grind your teeth.
- You have a serious phobia of wasting time.
- You’re highly conscientious
- You’ve always been a bit of a catastrophist.
- You frequently talk over and interrupt people.
- You have a hard time falling asleep at night.
- People can’t keep up with you – in conversation or on the sidewalk.
- You put more energy into your career than your relationships.
- Relaxing can be hard work for you.
- You have a low tolerance for incompetence.
- You’d be lost without your to-do list.
- At work, everything is urgent.
- You’re sensitive to stress.
- You make it happen.